Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Hey January

Today is the first day for the rest of the year and today i start my project life just like the rest of you. 365 of telling my story about my life for 1 year. all the ups and downs will be documented because i want to be true to my viewers and i want to be true to myself and see how my year went. i want my daughter to see how her first year of life was going. project life is a great system to keep me on track and everything has its own place . i am using a becky higgins clementine binder with becky higgins page protectors design G and some we r memory keepers page protectors. i wont be using just one theme i will use my stash of paper and along the way i will incorporate different paper. so lets step in the right direction and have a very creative and productive year.

No comments:

Post a Comment