Saturday, January 12, 2013

Project Life-Week 1


my week one of project life started strong. i was excited i started to buy alot of things and getting everything ready. i took a bunch a pictures then i hit a snag. i would have posted this post earlier this week but...MY PICTURES ARE STILL NOT HERE. i ordered them at the end of the week from a app on my iphone called postalpix. very cheap prices and they print instagram pictures. i placed three orders for pictures and i still dont have them. oh how i miss america! living in germany i dont know where to go get pictures printed at and i have asked before and all they can tell me is order online. so my week two pictures i will place a order on winkflash and see how fast the ship to me. also i will just place a big order each month instead of each week to save on shipping cost. i know i will look into getting a canon selphy wireless printer and also i will get a fujifilm mini camera so i can have instant pictures and plus they are so cute! but here are my pictures of my layout for my first week. hope you like.


No comments:

Post a Comment